October 23, 2010

Introducing Natiley Ann Meier

So Natiley is one month old and I have yet to introduce her to this world. Bad (BUSY) Mom!!

Welcome, Natiley!! I spent months wondering if she'd would look like her sister and she looks nothing like her, but I'm starting to see similar facial expressions that Hailey did, so every once in a while they look almost like twins.

I evicted her on Sept 20, 2010 and I'm sure glad I did. Weighing in at 7lbs 7oz and 19.5 inches. She gave the nurse a little bit of a hard time because she didn't want to open her eyes and still doesn't like to. She prefers it dark and loves watching her big sister. She's learning the good, the bad and the famous extremely LOUD cry from dear sister.

I've been very bad at taking pictures of her, so I only have one and sadly it's on the computer with the broken screen, so pictures will come as soon as I stop slacking. They say the second one is the easiest and so far I'm living it, she's much more of an easy going girl compared to her sister but I think that's only because she's also a very lazy baby, she loves to people watch.

1 comment:

Shilah said...

So adorable! I'm so happy for you :)