April 19, 2010

So I've been thinking...

So i've been doing a little bit of thinking because that's all I ever really do since I'm done with school and everything. Jake has been dropping HUGE hints about moving. Not only moving but moving out of state and I've always just given him the I'll think about it but I never really did, so lately I've thought about it and I've finally decided that the move would probably be a good thing for us. So we've both decided to move but I haven't decided quite yet where exactly. Jake wants to move back to Georgia, but even though his friends and family would love for him to be back they've also told me it's probably not a good idea, so I'm kinda iffy on Georgia but I was thinking maybe somewhere in Florida so that if he wanted to go visit friends in Georgia it's a little easier. It would also make it a little easier for me to go visit my family in Bahamas and for them to come visit since only less than a forth have actually met Hailey and I really don't like that. But like I said, I've only been thinking so nothing is set in stone yet, but it's getting there. So more thinking will be done.

No comments: